You can decorate a sports living room according to your favorite college, Professional sport or your favorite sports team. But there are some important steps you should follow to have your desired design:
1. Decorate your wall with bright and bold colors that represent your favorite sports team. Instead of painting, you can add sports-themed wallpaper to the main background.
2. You can also paint the walls in specific themes like football field, basketball hoop or baseball diamond. Another idea is using framed pictures, poster or pennants to decorate your wall with sports memorabilia.
3. Add throws, pillows and accent rugs to show off your favorite sports teams or their colors. And the most important thing is placing a large flat screen in a position that enables everyone from watching the TV clearly.
4. Add sports-themed lighting that allows every member of your family to choose the special sports lamp or light that display their favorite team’s spirit.
Of course, the living room is the most important space in your home and that is why everyone likes to make it the most attractive area of the house. So, here are some important points you have to consider while designing your living room:
• The sofa is the first piece of furniture your visitor see when entering your living room. It can be made of leather, fabric or upholstery. And if you have a small apartment, you should seek a sectional sofa.
• Placing the TV in the living room is not a must, it depends on your personal lifestyle. If you are interested in watching the sports events and champions, you should place a TV into your living room.
• Buy nest of tables or side tables that are useful for placing décor accessories on it. Try to match the side tables with the coffee table.
• No living room is complete without a reading spot. So, adding wooden bookshelves will provide any room with a certain amount of life and style.
When designing a living room you should pay attention to you man preferences. The following point will make your man feel that the living room is also his place:
– Put artworks that shows your man’s taste of art.
– Hang curtains and drapes.
– Have a bookshelf because it gives your man a certain impression.
– Display trophies and medals which he won in any completion.
– Spend in entertainment devices.