For many people, the living room is the main space in their home, where guests and family gather to watch TV, read and talk. It is one of the most frequented rooms in the home and one of the first rooms people see when entering a home. Therefore, people tend to give a great attention to its designs to make it look amazing and attractive. Living rooms are supposed to be spacious and comfortable spaces for people to use for relaxing and entertaining. So you need to choose the right living room design to serve these purposes. There are many living room designs to choose from that are available in popular styles and themes. Here are some of the popular living room designs for your living room.
– Most living rooms are constructed with a traditional sectional couch, loveseat, and reclining chair. Also, it is common for traditional room to use hardwood floor and are rugs in the middle of the room. The room is capped off with attractive frames and nice accents on the mantle. A nice entertainment center also adds a nice touch and houses not only the television but also music equipment and accessories.
– In living rooms with modern design, you can see a unique styling pattern of furniture, color themes, lighting, and accessories. Some modern living rooms may have odd shaped light stands or futon couches. Many of these designs have their own signature styles and accents that make them unique.
– Hawaiian-inspired design is not so difficult to achieve. You should add some key elements to achieve this design which include hand-made native ornaments and accessories, woven furniture, bamboo and of course the signature bold floral prints.
– Tropical Style brings in the outdoor color pallets. The lush greens and yellows of natural flora are just two of most common colors you can find in a tropical living room design idea. Choose colors that are found naturally like the color of trees, plants, flowers, and fruits.
– Country living designs give living rooms a nice rustic, down-to-earth feel when people spend time in this living space. In addition to soft, comfortable couches and cozy chairs, people also add nice country accents, such as wreaths, framed, cross-stitched pictures and beautiful quilts to bring out the country look in the room. Add big, soft couches and chairs, oblong-shaped coffee tables with soft colored walls to make the room feel welcoming and comfortable.