Living Room is the central space of any house and it is where the important occasions take place. So of course, you are thinking now how to make it look the best in the Christmas time. Because the living room is going to be the center of attraction where all your guests and family will gather to celebrate, it should be decorated in the best way to be ready for the Christmas celebrations. Here are some simple ideas for inviting Christmas living room.
1. Create a glamorous look with black floral wallpaper and luxurious velvet sofa or armchairs in rich colors like fuchsia and damson. To complete this sumptuous look decorate the Christmas tree with baubles in shimmering bronze, copper, gold, and amethyst, and put silver candlesticks of the mantelpiece.
2. Adding a natural range of soft furnishings to the living room such as faux fur throws, and beanies and plenty of cable knit cushions can create a comfortable and cozy atmosphere. And you can create a warm space for the kids to watch their Christmas movie by using soft light and candles.
3. When decorating the Christmas tree, make sure to decorate the tree and still maintain its natural look. You can use LED lighting on the tree to bring the extra glitter to the Christmas tree.
4. For traditional living rooms, gold and green decorating scheme looks cozy and inviting for Christmas celebration. If you are feeling brave, paint a feature wall in rich red and if the rest of your living room is quite neutral, revive it by adding vibrant splashes of color with scarlet throws, cushions, and Christmas stockings.
5. Christmas stockings are an essential part of the Christmas decorations. You can hang them by the fireplace or under the Christmas tree.
6. Create a comfortable seating in your living room to make your guests feel at home. Create a sociable space with a ring of seating centered around a hearth rug and coffee table. Convert the mantel into a candle display that matches your tree decorations.
7. Create a snow-white scheme with a shimmering wallpaper design, sparkling white and silver decorations and flickering treelights for your own winter wonderland.
8. You can spread the Christmas decorations throughout the living room instead of cluster them in one place. That would give the entire living room a festive feel.