Noren fabric dividers are used to divide up space in a way that enables people from walking through it. In addition to adding a Zen-inspired effect to any room, they offer protection from sun and dust. You can hang them on a wall or on a large window frame.
To help you relax and feel unwind we will give you some tips to do that:
Daylight: Have full access to daylight into your home.
Flooring: To make your space look wider, use pale colored flooring.
Colors: Choose soft colors to help you feel relax.
Ornaments: To have a feeling of Zen to your home, include elegant ornaments to your space.
As windows are a primary part of the house décor, they need some work. You can decorate them with blinds or curtains. Blinds are practical option and they are available in various types:
• Roller blinds
• Wooden/Metal Venetian blinds
• Bamboo/wood weaves blinds
Otherwise, you can use curtains to add a friendly and attractive touch to your home.
The living room is the most comfortable part of your home, so it should reflect the personality and style of the family. You can go for classic modern designs or modern Zen design. Each aspect should match the overall décor. And here are the tip tops to decorate your space according to your budget:
• Paint: Changing the color of your living room walls will transform the look and feel of space. If you want a much cheaper change, you can paint only one wall by a loud color.
• Rearrange: Try to rearrange the furniture in simple moves to change the look of your space.
• Wall Décor: Consider hanging in artwork to the blank wall in your living room.
• Cohesive Colors: Contrast the colors of furniture, curtains, and pillows with each other.
What is Zen?
Zen could be described as a branch of Buddhism that focuses on meditation to gain enlightenment. It is a combination of religion, philosophy and art form. It is a pure state of being. The basic steps to get the essence of Zen into your home are:
1) Get rid of any unnecessary objects and clear your mind. Keep only the important items.
2) Think about color. Opt for soft and neutral colors that easy on the eye.
3) Finishing off the look. Try to add anything from nature such as water fountain, a single flower in a vase or a display of candles.