If you want to travel back in time and give your living room a traditional look, you should be looking to choose Plantation shutters to achieve your goal. Plantation shutters will change the look of your living room. And you can also install Roman shades on the windows. If you are thinking about living room furniture, we will help you with various
types of furniture that Indian furniture makers can design:
1) Television Cabinet: The wooden television cabinet is an delicate addition to your living room.
2) Book Shelves: They provide style and life for any room.
3) Tables and Chairs: They are durable and elegant.
4) Sofas: There are different types of sofas like diwan and charpai.
The impact or retro wallpaper:
Wallpaper that has the look of belonging in the years from the 1940’s to the 1970’s is usually considered retro. Retro wallpaper provides the room with pleasant and adorable
The best space to place the retro wallpaper is in a contemporary space. And here are some tips for using retro wallpaper:
• Retro wallpaper will work if you have furniture of the mid to late 20th or if you want to keep your space contemporary. It will look great in the two cases. So you should let the retro wallpaper design take center stage.
• Include some accessories. Adding retro accessories such as vintage posters or retro light fixtures or retro clocks is a good way to put your room together.
• Consider placing a classic retro furniture piece or two.
• The simpler the better. Choose patterns that are contrasting with one another. And try having one main style to get successful mixing decorating styles.
The living room is the best place to use a retro look as it is the part that reflects the personality of the family. As red was a popular retro color, you can use it in covering chairs in the room or paint the furniture with it. In these eras, black and white or red and white square floor tiles were the most popular. Metal chairs were also popular; you can paint the furniture with vivid colors which can be a great addition to your room. Of course the retro look will not be completed without the lava lamps. They are popular through the passage of time, you can place them in every corner of your home.